We believe emphatically that we are to take the church to the people in the streets and in the market places. We recognize the Holy Spirit is preparing the hearts of people and that we are commissioned by Christ to go out and compel the people to come to Him.
John 4:35 "... But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe for harvest."
Our deepest desire is for God to use us to help gather the harvest of souls needing salvation and peach that only Jesus can give.
Some areas of our evangelistic outreach efforts are already in operation, while other are still in their developmental stages. Regardless, we are always open to the Holy Spirit as He guides us into new opportunities and new ways to reach lost people in our area and across the globe.
Some of the outreach efforts we have been and continue to be involved in include the Easley Nursing Home, the Miracle Hill Boy's Shelter of Greenville, New Foundations Children's Home of Anderson, Prison Ministry, and serving in the S.H.I.N.E. ministry, which is a project designed to feed the hungry in Easley, and providing food to those in need through Heart for Harvest, our food bank ministry.
In addition to these regularly scheduled outreach efforts, we also seasonally participate in the outreach to migrant workers, school supplies for children and various opportunities as they arrive.
Also recently added to our outreach efforts we are excited to have launched our Adopt-A-Block outreach to our surrounding community.
• Kairos Prison Ministry, McCormick Correctional Institution, Annual and Quarterly
• New Foundation Children's Home (Anderson), Monthly on a Saturday, 3pm
• Adopt-A-Block Outreach, Monthly on a Saturday, 10:30a-2:30p
• Retirement Center, Monthly on a Sunday, 3pm
• Miracle Hill Boy's Shelter (Greenville), Monthly on a Saturday, 3pm
• Nursing Home Ministry, Monthly on a Saturday, 3pm
• SHINE Soup Kitchen Ministry, Monthly on Friday, 4pm
• Migrant Workers Outreach, Seasonal, 10am
Check the Calendar of Events for specific dates and times.