Our Outreach U.S.A. coordinator is Joanna Gravley.
Some of the outreach efforts we have been and continue to be involved in include the Easley Nursing Home, New Foundations Children's Home of Anderson, Prison Ministry, and serving in the S.H.I.N.E. ministry, which is a project designed to feed the hungry in Easley, and providing food to those in need through our food bank ministry.
In addition to these regularly scheduled outreach efforts, we also seasonally participate in various other opportunities as they arrive.
• Kairos Prison Ministry, McCormick Correctional Institution, Annual and Quarterly
• New Foundation Children's Home (Anderson), Monthly on a Saturday, 3pm
• Retirement Center, Monthly on a Sunday, 3pm
• Nursing Home Ministry, Monthly on a Saturday, 3pm
• SHINE Soup Kitchen Ministry, Monthly on Friday, 4pm
Check the Calendar of Events for specific dates and times.